Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sing a New Song

Here is a new song that I just wrote this week. I played it last night for the first time for some friends to hear. The rest of my songs are hanging out here as I record them little by little. I hope that you can hear them soon.

Aleluya

(vs1) Today has been a day Where everything seems to go my way The things I've touched have turned to gold The things I've read have stirred my soul The things I've said have made friends laugh The things I've heard have made me whole

Chorus:

And I'll Sing

I'll sing my song

I'm gonna sing it all day long

Alleluyah

(vs2) Today had been a day Where nothing seems to go my way The things I've touched have broken down The things I've read have made me frown The things I've said have made friends cry The things I've heard have let me down

(vs3) Today has not yet begun I'm waiting for the rising sun Some days are bad, some days are good But no matter what I'll still sing this tune Cause no eye has seen, no ear has heard No mind has conceived what he has in store

Lyrics and Music by Matthew Swain ©2005 Original Records

No comments: