Monday, October 30, 2006

Swainlife Highlights

(1)This past weekend I ran in a 12K race here in SdC. It was my first time ever participating in a race. I finished in 58 minutes. (2)On Saturday we took the girls to the house of one of their friends from school for a Birthday Party. (3)Last Thursday the cafe launched the new web page with a party and web quiz. Thanks again to Andrew Cooper for making this possible! (4)The girls being cute before school one morning! (5&6)Jacob and I went to Ribedeo to catch up with our IT advisor Rick Knox. We also had a chance to see the yellow house below that that a Dutch group is planning on restoring to turn it into a spiritual retreat center.

2 comments:

Brandon Zangus said...

Hey, i checked out some of your songs, and I listened to the one you wrote for your wife. They're great. I enjoy reading your blog. God Bless

Matthew said...

Thanks Brandon!
Mateo