Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Big 29

that's right. I just turned 29 this past week. It´s kind of crazy, because I don´t feel that old..or sometimes I feel older. Lori made me my favorite birthday cake- chocolate mint. There are not cake mixes here, so she made it from scratch and it was wonderful.

Lori had some contractions (not just brackston-hicks, but the real deal) on my birthday! I thought for sure it was time for the baby to come (I packed my backpack for the hospital), but it turned out they were just practice. It could be anyday now. Her due date is August 6.

I have posted some new photos here, here and here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Felicidades!Espero que cumplas muchos más a ser posible en este País,es una suerte contar con gente como vosotros! ahora un poco más viejito pero tambien mejor como los buenos vinos (ya eres un reserva,ji-ji-jí)Bicos,Betty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making my wife CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Scott

Anonymous said...

Hope it goes well. Sue is due Sept. 19th
Fun times ahead!