Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Geneva Alum Blogs

Every once in a while when I am cruising the blogosphere I come across some blogs I want to share. These are all blogs of Geneva people that I have found. Mark Helsel went to Geneva and then was a Youth Intern at First Presbyterian Church when I was in highschool. I have been following Keith Martel´s blog for quite some time and just last weekend I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon Ben Kendrew´s Blog as well as Kent Chevalier´s. If you know of any other Geneva bloggers, drop their address in the comment section below this post.

4 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

http://daveandjanelle.blogspot.com/
Dave & Janelle Hendrickson

Matthew said...

Thanks Nancy!

Aaron said...

matt i've been secretly reading your blog for awhile now.

aaronreinard.blogspot.com

Matthew said...

Aaron,

Welcome! That is so cool that you have been a secret reader. I am one of those on many blogs.