Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blogs I Like

My admiration for blogs grows each day. Blogs give us instant access to the world around us and is basically a place of international conversation. It is like a large electronic cafe where people hang out. The beauty for someone who lives far away from friends and family is that it gives you a place to post the major happenings in your life or work. There are blogs where ametuers write online novels, some of them get published and some don´t, but they are accessible and honest.

Just this week I encountered some International Teams blogs from workers all around the world (You can find them in the right column under "Blogs I Like") I love being able to see how God is working in people across cultures and races around the world. One blog that really stuck out to me was the Refugee Highway blog. Check it out and if you feel like it take a trip around the world visiting some other IT folks like Woody, Simon, Jacob, Tim, Todd, Matthew, and Tomanddonna.

No comments: